ZTE officially and in detail unveiled its new Axon 30 smartphone in China and of course became what the well-known company had promised.
The new Axon family model features a 6.92-inch Full HD + OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. It is the first smartphone in the world to be authorized with the three valid eye protection certifications (TUV, SGS and UL). The display can effectively reduce the radiation of blue light, protect the user’s vision and support dc reduction to reduce visual fatigue caused by flickering the screen.
The phone is powered by the SoC Snapdragon 870 with up to 12 GBRAM and in addition we have 5GB of virtual RAM, features a liquid VC cooling plate, thermal gel and copper-graphene composite material for better cooling.
Read more : Will Galaxy Z Fold 3 have under display camera?
The display has a high density of 400 PPI and an excellent front camera has been installed just below the glass surface. At this point to say that the circuit layout allows synchronization between the front camera and the conventional viewing area and thus there is a more natural transition between them. It features an independent display chip that makes the display more accurate and synchronized through smart pixel enhancement and smart screen optimization.
7 levels of ultra-transparent materials and 3 special processing technologies are used to make the camera area below the screen brighter. Combined with the larger 4-in-1 2.24um high-definition camera, an excellent lighting environment is created for shooting, the company said.
ZTE Axon 30 features a 64MP main camera, a 120-degree wide-angle camera, a 5MP macro-camera and a 2MP depth sensor. It supports simultaneous multi-camera shooting, has Super Night Mode, classic filters and supports 3D Lut filters for user customization. There is also a dual Wi-Fi antenna and regardless of the vertical handle or horizontal handle, it can prevent hands from blocking the antenna and improve signal transmission capabilities by 100%. The rear casing is made of 3D composite polymer material. Its holographic illusion effect can bring a rich change of light and shadow with a dazzling color beauty.
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20.5:9 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 5MP 3cm macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.2×77.8×7.8mm; Weight: 189g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS X Ultra
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n28/n41/n78 for China), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) battery with 55W fast charging